Monday, March 4, 2013

Carp fever

The Carp fever is making me itching all over!


Today I sorted out my tackle box with Rigs, Safety clips, Hooks and all those small bits and pieces to see what I need for the new season. Boxed up two reels and extra spools, moved my rods out of the old hold-all and into my new 5 rod quiver with sleeves. Separated two sleeves and packed the quiver with the rest of the rods away again.




I'm slowly getting ready to go to Ebro River in Spain, only bringing two rods and the minimum things needed. Leaving Saturday evening after a shop event and a meeting with hopefully another sponsor, leaving with a truck loaded with a little tackle and more than a ton of bait. We (my sponsor) have a bait delivery in Spain, so no I'm not gonna  be feeding with a ton of bait on this trip.

Looking forward to see the Ebro river, catch some big fat Carps and get started on the 2013 Carp season! And I promise I will return, with a ton of pictures, video footage and interesting stories!

Cheers - Pali 

No comments:

Post a Comment